Wednesday, October 29, 2008

All Heaven Rejoices


Last night Morgan made a decision to become "a friend of Jesus". He told God "he was sorry for his sin" and asked "God to be his Savior". John and I are thrilled! We were somewhat surprised because we didn't expect him to be ready for another year or so. We had been talking with him about it for the last couple weeks. As I went over his newest AWANA verse with him yesterday morning, the conversation flowed freely about why he needed a Savior and who is the only one who can save us from our sin. I asked him what would happen to him and he said, "I'll go to the Lake of Fire." He was so matter-of-fact about it. Then last night as we were doing bedtime prayers he asked God to be his Savior all on his own, no prompting. I haven't pressured him at all. So, it's amazing how innocent a child's faith is and how real! Praise to God - three out of our four kids are now saved!

1 comment: