Wednesday, September 24, 2008

CastleDreams

September 24, 2008


Castle Dreams is an inspiration from my darling, imaginative girls. They love to play dress-up and pretend they're princesses and mermaids and any other ultra feminine character. In their creative world, you can BE whoever you want to be and you can DO whatever you wish to do and no matter how messy your room is it can still be a fantastical castle - if you simply imagine it so.


If only that were the case in real life... but why not?! I have a long list of "dreams" I'd love to see happen someday. It's time for me to stop whistling and start working. So, I'll keep on hoping for my dreams to come true; cause remember, "no matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, the dream that you wish, will come true." (Disney's Cinderella - my all time favorite)




My Princesses

1 comment:

MillerFamily said...

you are quite the photographer!! beautiful pics!